Wednesday, June 19, 2013
.Onto what I have been doing lately......
- I have been working (that's a given).
- Going to church, finally found a great one where I fit in and everyone feels like family. My son and I moved our membership over to this new church a couple of months ago.
- Got into a wreck (everyone is fine) a month ago. The poor PT Cruiser was totaled and so was the other girls car. She pulled right into me then drove her car to the grass on the other side of the rode, got out with her car in drive and it drove itself down a hill, through a parking lot and hit a tree. Thank God it was on a Sunday so most things were closed and there weren't any cars in the parking lot. She looked at me after she jumped out of the car, there wasn't anything I could do, the frame was pushed back so I couldn't even open the doors. Again we were both fine...thank God for that also. Her insurance was awesome though, she has Nationwide. They called be the next day and it was a holiday (Memorial Day). Got me in a rental car, which I was in for 3 weeks. They paid me a pretty good price for the
piece of crapPT Cruiser that I owned (paid it off last year). I got me an older car, easier to work on and cheaper, 1997 Honda Accord. Since I paid a really good price for it I went and had a bluetooth radio ( my husband got me a really good deal at this place that he knew people) put in so that I can talk on the phone through my speakers. The rental I had, 2012 Ford Focus, had that and I fell in love with it. I also got beep, beep ( key-less entry) put on it for a good price too. You know the small things in life and all. They were going to sell me a radio with a two year warranty. I told them that would be great but the car would probably kill over before the radio. I hope not, but I don't have the best of luck with cars.
- My husband started school he is going to be a computer programmer, but one of the classes he is taking (which I am learning a lot from) has how to make a website with HTML and everything, so maybe I can learn a lot and start doing more with my blog.
- On the phone that I got iPhone 4 (don't remember if I mentioned it before, but I got a really, really good deal from this girl that I work with) my friend got me addicted to Instagram, so I take a lot of pictures and post them. Another iPhone addiction along with Candy Crush and the million other games that I play on it.
I guess that's about it for now, I have been doing more, but that gets you caught up a little bit so that later when I post and start rambling about this one time,remember when, you will actually know what the heck I'm talking about. That's it for now, as usual I am catching up on my email so maybe I will post some awesome things that I find.